Frequently Asked QUESTIONS
Paintball is an action sport where players, either solo or in teams, compete against opponents by tagging them with .68 caliber paintballs. Sprint, dodge, and strategize your way through various exhilarating game modes, from speedy showdowns to epic scenario battles.
Airsoft, a thrilling recreational activity, involves participants engaging in exciting battles where they eliminate opponents using realistic equipment that launch non-metallic, spherical pellets. These airsoft pellets, typically made of plastic, weigh between 0.12g and 0.30g, with the most commonly used weights being 0.12g and 0.20g. Distinguished from the 4.5mm projectiles used in BB guns, airsoft pellets provide an exhilarating and safe gaming experience for all participants.
SC Village PaintballSOFT is a low impact version of Paintball designed for kids and adults to play together! PaintballSOFT is less Impact and less velocity than standard Paintball, and is best for beginners, first-timers and mixed groups of all ages 10 and over!
Participants aged 10 and above can enjoy Paintball, paintballSOFT, and Airsoft activities, while PaintballSOFT4Kids is designed for kids aged 7 and up. Gel Burst is suitable for players aged 5 and older, with no exceptions to these age restrictions.
We are open rain or shine! Except for extreme weather conditions, SC Village will remain open during the rain. However, please remember we are an outdoor facility so dress for it.
All guests are encouraged to purchase their tickets/admission at least 24 hours in advance before going to the facility to guarantee availability and save. Walk-ins are accepted. All Private Groups must have a reservation.
- Goggles on at all times while on the playing fields and as soon as you enter the attraction and/or playing field. Do not remove your mask until you are completely off the field.
- Safety Barrel Covers on at all times while in safety areas
- Airsoft Magazines removed at all times while in safety area.
- All Personal Markers must be chronographed before play.
- DO NOT fire your marker while in the safety area.
- Dry firing is not allowed.
- DO NOT overshoot players.Maximum 2 hits.
- DO NOT shoot anyone within 10feet distance.
- DO NOT blind fire.
- DO NOT climb on any structures and/or props.
- DO NOT shoot any Staff Member or Safety Monitor.
- No pyrotechnic devices, flammable devices, smoke grenades, noise bang devices, fireworks, and/or similar devices.
- Call your hits and play honorably. Once eliminated, raise your gun above your head and exit the field and put your barrel cover on your barrel.
- No BBQ or Cooking at the park.
- Physical contact with Staff Members and other Players.
- Being offensive or threatening towards other Players and/or
- Stealing – Please be advised that we will call the Police and
your Parents or Guardian.
- Excessive use of foul language.
- Purposely disregarding Safety Rules.
- Shooting or throwing paintballs around the facility and at other Players and/or Staff Members.
- Use of illegal drugs.
- Consumption of alcohol at the facility.
- Carrying real firearms or other real weapons.
- Use of pyrotechnics devices, flammable devices, smoke
grenades, noise bang devices, fireworks.
To receive a full refund for a cancelled reservation you must call to cancel at least 72 hours before the time of your reservation. If you would like to reschedule, you must notify the office thru phone at 562-867-9600 at least 24 hours before your scheduled event date. If you would like to reschedule for a future date but is unsure of the date, your payment is only good for 6 months. Failure to reschedule within the given 6-month period will result in forfeiture of your payment.
Every player is required to completely fill out a waiver. Players that are under 18 years of age is required to have a parent or a legal guardian sign their waiver. Waiver is available through ‘Sign Waiver’ link at the top of this page. You are required to complete the waiver online before going to the park.
All private groups & event players are required to use Field Paint.
A current and valid California Driver's License is required to rent any equipment. A Rental Agreement Form will be required to be completely filled out on the day of the event. Only two rental equipment is allowed per Driver's License. You must be 18 years old and older to sign Rental Agreement. A replacement fee will be charged if any equipment rental is lost or unreturned. Replacement fees are listed on Equipment Rental Form.