OPERATION LOCKDOWN FAQ (1/26- 1/27) SC Village
What is the chrono limit?
All airsoft guns must shoot at or below 400fps measured with a standard .20gram BB
What type of ammo is allowed?
All standard Plastic 6mm airsoft bbs are allowed. .32g bb weight limit is imposed, any bbs heavier than .32 grams must be approved by management.
Is HPA allowed?
All mechanical HPA systems like; (n7 Milsim, Kythera) will be accepted. No electro pneumatic HPA systems (any HPA system that runs of a battery or FCU) will be permitted on the field at any time. Please see management for any questions or concerns.
Are smoke grenades allowed?
THE USE OF SMOKE GRENADES OR ANYTHING THAT PRODUCES A SPARK OR FLAMES IS PROHIBITED. ANYONE FOUND USING OR IN POSSESSION OF THESE ITEMS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND.
Are there uniform requirements?
There are no uniform requirements for Operation Lockdown. Standard field safety equipment rules still apply; full seal goggle etc. Please refer to the safety equipment rule section.
Are “LMGs” allowed?
Operation Lockdown is a semi auto only event, LMGs without a selector switch must be approved by management and will be required to adhere to the “one second on, one second off” policy. (1 second burst fire)
Are two piece goggles allowed?
Players may use two piece goggle systems as long as they are ANSI-rated Full-seal goggles and are required to use a hard lower face mask (covering nose, mouth and ears), an ANSI-rated one-piece full-face mask. Is always the safest option.
Do I need a torniquet “TQ”?
Torniquets are not required for Operation Lock down however players must be equipped with a dead rag or approved dead indicator to be presented after a player is “hit” or “dead”.
Is Operation Lockdown actually 24hrs?/Will we be playing 24hrs?
Operation lock down runs over the course of 24 hours and consists of a night scenario portion that starts on Friday after check in and will play from 7pm-12am. Players will then be released to the rest period from (12am-9am the following morning) lights out quiet time is from 1am to 7am no music or generators may be used during this time). Players are encouraged to set up any camping arrangements during the check in period on Friday (4pm-6pm) * prior to night game briefing*
Muster call is at 9 am players are expected to be ready for briefing by 10am. The day scenario portion begins Saturday at 10am with the days safety and rules briefing and will be followed immediately after by game start. Scenarios end by 4:30 and raffles begin right after.
OPERATION LOCK DOWN RULES AND REQUIRMENTS
Airsoft gun regulations:
- 400fps or less measured with a standard .20g 6mm BB
- No gun may exceed 30 rounds per second rate of fire
- Binary triggers are NOT allowed
- Mechanical HPA systems only (n7 Milsim, Kythera) will be accepted
- No electro pneumatic HPA systems (any HPA system that runs of a battery or FCU) will be permitted on the field at any time. Please see management for any questions or concerns.
Operation Lockdown is a semi auto only event, LMGs without a selector switch must be approved by management and will be required to adhere to the “one second on, one second off” policy.
Any player caught taking advantage of or found in violation of the above rules will be asked to leave without a refund.
Safety equipment requirements:
- ANSI-rated Full-seal goggles & a hard lower face mask (covering nose, mouth and ears), or an ANSI-rated one-piece full-face mask.
- Closed toe shoes no sandals, no crocs or any open toe or excessively loose-fitting shoes will be permitted onto the field at any time.
- Dead rags/dead identifiers are required (These may include official red dead rags sold at our popshop, any RED scarf or full size RED/Orange bandanas or rags. RED LED identifiers, Red glowsticks or Chem lights) and must have the ability to be produced quickly and made clearly visible when signifying a “hit” or “dead” player.
- The use of weapon lights or personal flashlights is not required but are heavily encouraged to be a part of every players kit.
Operation Lock down players will be participating in low light and often no light conditions. Players may encounter navigational and or terrain issues while traversing certain sections of the field.