US Civilian Contractors have been working with the local Government to construct a oil & gas pipeline near the eastern borders in largely Russian speaking areas of the countryside.
Reports are rapidly coming in of large number of separatist fighters amassing in the countryside and heavily armed soldiers dressed and carrying what appears to be modern Russian military weapons. Both enemy forces appear to be taking up position at strategic points in the countryside including airfields, radar positions and oil pipelines.
No-one is sure who these “Little Green Men” (зелёные человечки) are but the locals have taken to calling them the “Polite People” (вежливые люди). Rumours abound that they may in fact be highly trained Russian special forces - Spetznaz.
- 2 Day Entry
- Limited Edition Patch
- Prizes & Giveaways
- First 50 to register!
- 2 Day Entry
- Limited Edition Patch
- Prizes & Giveaways
- After the first 50
(562) 867 9600
GENERAL SAFETY RULES BLACK SHIELD
- Players must be at least 10 years old to play.
- Upon arrival to the park, all Airsoft Guns should be stored, secured, and carried inside a bag or box.
- Treat and handle transportation of all Airsoft Guns like REAL FIREARMS.
- Upon departure of the park, all Airsoft Guns should be stored, secured, and carried inside a bag or box before exiting the exit gate and entering the parking lot. Guns should be concealed at all times once it is placed inside the vehicle. As a safety precaution, keep guns concealed inside the bag/box until you have safely returned back to your destination. Treat and handle transportation of all Airsoft Guns like REAL FIREARMS.
- Real firearms, real ammunition, or real knives are strictly prohibited on our property. If you are found with real firearms, real ammunition or real knives, you will be subject to immediate removal of the park.
- Face Protection must remain on at all time while on the field. Do not remove Face Protection under any circumstance. Only park certified full-face masks or multiple face protection are allowed. *See reference chart for certified Face-Protection.
- In any non-playing area and before exiting the playfield, remove the magazine from the airsoft gun, clear any and all BBs from the weapon, put guns on SAFETY mode, and have a barrel blocking device on covering the tip of the barrel at all times. Socks, hand sewn fabrics, Sunglass bags, or non-certified barrel blocking devices are not allowed. All pistols must be holstered.
- There is no firing allowed in any non-protected area, EVEN if there are no BBs in your airsoft gun. Always remove your BBs from your equipment while it is not in use. Keep your fingers off the triggers at all times while holding your equipment.
- When you are off the field, always point your Airsoft Gun in a safe direction aiming towards the floor. Do not point them at others outside or at a horizontal position unless you are on the playfield or in the safety and confinements of a Chronograph / Firing range.
- No blind firing is allowed. Airsoft guns must be on your shoulder or in your line of sight when firing.
- Firing from the hip is allowed when running. Do not shoot thought cracks or holes in buildings or structures. The barrel must be at least 12” away from the opening when firing.
- Keep your fire on the field you are playing on. Unnecessary firing on the field is not allowed. If your gun needs to be tested or repaired, do not do so on the playfield. Test out equipment and make repairs ONLY in the safety and confinements of the Chronograph / Firing range under supervision by staff.
- All Airsoft Guns (both primary weapons and pistols) must shoot at 400 FPS or less with .20g BBs. All guns must be chronographed properly with an appropriate chrono tag placed on the gun by a referee after being tested properly. Staff will provide certified .20g BBs for testing. Any type of modifications or adjustments made to the gun to shoot at an unsafe or higher velocity after being tested and chronographed is not allowed and players will be subject to losing any playing privileges that day or subject to permanent ban from the park. Sniper Rifles; Sniper rifles must shoot at 450 fps with a .20g BB's or less and must be bolt action ONLY. Rifles can only be used 30 yards or more. Secondary Weapon or a Side-Arm is required for engaging within 30 yards. NO FULL AUTOMATIC CAPABILITY AT ALL. Must have a spotter with a properly chronographed assault rifle.
- Velocity reducers are not allowed.
- Do not shoot any players that are closer than 10 feet. This length is considered from “Barrel to Body.” If caught shooting within 10 feet, you will be removed from the game and possibly from the park for the rest of the day. If you are within 10 feet of another player and have them dead to rights you must yell "BANG BANG", or "SURRENDER" instead of firing. The only option instead of “cold kill” or “bang bang” is to parlay. A player may call parlay if they are within 10 feet of an opposing. When parlay is called at that time both players must back up 20 feet or to a safe distance and then they may resume the game.
- This is a sport of honor and integrity. If you are hit, be honorable and call your hits out loud. Any player caught cheating will be removed from the game immediately and face possible loss of playing rights for the rest of the day. “Dead men do not talk,” therefore if you are eliminated, do not give teammates coordinates of opponents or no hit calling on opposing players. Any single hit to the body, gear, or mask count as a hit. Friendly fire and surrenders count. Hits to the weapon in use do not count.
- All grenades, grenade launchers, and rocket launchers must be reported and authorized directly by management before using. This and any grenade types, including Thunder Bs, noise makers, claymores, or non-Airsoft gun projectiles must receive management authorization before taking on the field. Before throwing any grenade, a referee must be informed to insure kill-count. If a grenade throw is not reported to a ref before it is thrown, kills will not be counted. A 5 foot kill radius (10’ diameter) with grenades, 10 foot kill radius (20’ diameter) with rockets. Players protected by a solid wall, large rock, or attached multiple level/story will not be killed. Flash-bang types or noise-makers (i.e.; Thunder B’s) DO NOT KILL. They are used for distraction only. These cannot be thrown at other players at all or be used in any enclosed space at any time. They can only be rolled on the ground. All grenades are not to be personally thrown directly at other players. Limit of 2 grenades max per player. *See chart for approved grenades
- Only rubber or foam knives are allowed. Real knives are not allowed on the property or playfield. You must tap the player with the knife in order to eliminate the player. Do not stab or throw the knife.
- When shot or eliminated, “dead” players must raise their weapon in the air, remove magazine, place barrel blocker over the barrel, place safety-mode on, cease all fire, and must exit the field immediately or to the designated dead zone instructed by the referee.
- The use of RED “Dead Rags” (a 12” square red cloth) is mandatory to be used when eliminated. Dead Rags must be used by placing on top of an eliminated player’s head or waved above in the air after being eliminated until the player has safely exited the field or reaches the designated “DEAD ZONE” to prevent additional shots upon the eliminated player.
- No physical contact, use of foul language, or arguing with the players or referees. The referee’s decision is final.
- Do not leave your equipment or personal belonging unattended. Safely secure all items. Do not leave batteries, Green Gas, chargers, tools, or equipment under direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time or left unsecured. The park does not claim responsibility of any damaged or stolen items.
- If any of these rules are broken, players will be subject to immediate ejection of the game or possibly for the rest of the day without a refund.
- Play with HONOR, RESPECT, and DIGNITY. The game is meant to be fun.
Airsoft Polar Star Gun Rules
- All players may only use green, gold, and blue air nozzles. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Tournament locks are required on all air regulated airsoft guns.
- Players may use BB’s no heavier than .30 gram.
- Polar Star players may use semi-auto or 3-round burst fire only. They must have a one second pause between trigger pulls.
- All guns must chrono under 1.5 joules with a .30 gram BB. No exceptions.
- No trigger modifications allowed (stock trigger only).
- Players will be spot-chronographed on the field throughout the day to ensure players are not violating any of the above rules.
- Any player caught in violation of any of the above rules will be asked to leave the park without a refund